EROSION CONTROL STAKES
W. Silver EROSION CONTROL STAKES are made from 100% rail and manufactured and are offered with optional SECURE-T® PLATE. Rail Steel provides unmatched durability, strength, and there is no substitute for quality.
Download the Erosion Stakes brochure: WSilver Erosion Products Brochure
OPTIONAL SECURE-T® PLATE*
- W. Silver’s innovative three-hole Secure-T® plate design provides greater hold than a standard plate for better installations
- New tip designed for less resistance during installation
- Optional ASTM plate available
- Independently Tested
EROSION CONTROL STAKE SIZES
- Available in 0.85, 0.95, and 1.25 lbs./ft.
- Standard lengths in 6″ increments from 4′-12′
- Stakes are marked with the weight, WSI and Made in the USA
MEETS THE HIGHEST INDUSTRY STANDARDS
W.Silver manufactures under the guidelines of ASTM standard A702
Erosion Control Stakes Material Profile
W. Silver Erosion Control Stakes are made from 100% rail and manufactured in Vinton, TX USA. With over 40 years of experience W. Silver is a leader in re-rolling of Rail Steel. Rail Steel provides unmatched durability, strength, and will perform for years to come.
HIGH CARBON RAIL STEEL – NO SUBSTITUTE FOR STRENGTH
- Average Tensile Strength – 128,000 lbs.
- Average Yield 78,000 lbs.
MADE IN THE USA WITH 100% RECYCLED RAIL STEEL
- Proudly Manufactured for over 40 years in Vinton, TX
- Rail Steel is sourced domestically
- 100% Recycled
Erosion Stakes Size and Weight Chart
W. Silver Erosion Stake shipments are calculated based on weight per bundle and truckloads are maximized with the most product allowable per shipment. Our customer service team will coordinate with you on order quantity per shipment.
Download a PDF chart Erosion Stakes Weight Per Truckload