SECURE-T Plate* ® FENCE POSTS
W. Silver manufactures high quality Farm & Ranch painted steel fence posts from High Quality Steel. Our fence posts are provided in a wide range of length and size with out Secure-T Plate® and our unique patent pending design.
Download the SECURE-T® PLATE brochure: W-Silver-Secure-T-Fence-Post-Brochure
- W. Silver’s innovative three-hole Secure-T® plate design provides greater hold than a standard plate for better installations.
- New tip designed for less resistance during installation
- Optional ASTM Plate Available
- Independently tested
- *Patent Pending
- Environmentally friendly water based acrylic coating
- Low VOC and HAP’s free
- Available in Green or Red/Orange
- All posts come standard with Desert Tan Tips
- Available in 0.95, 1.10, 1.25, 1.33, and 1.50 lbs./ft.
- Fence posts are marked with the weight, WSI and Made in the USA
- W.Silver palletizes master bundles in units of 200
- Sub-bundles of 5 units
- Each post includes 5 wire clips and shipped in convenient bags of 25.
MEETS THE HIGHEST INDUSTRY STANDARDS
W.Silver manufactures under the guidelines of ASTM standard A702
Fence Posts Material Profile
W. Silver Fence Posts are made from 100% rail and manufactured in Vinton, TX USA. With over 40 years of experience W. Silver is a leader in re-rolling of Rail Steel. Rail Steel provides unmatched durability, strength, and will perform for years to come.
We manufacture all our products from recycled Rail steel
HIGH CARBON RAIL STEEL – NO SUBSTITUTE FOR STRENGTH
- Average Tensile Strength – 128,000 lbs.
- Average Yield 78,000 lbs.
MADE IN THE USA WITH 100% RECYCLED RAIL STEEL
- Proudly Manufactured for over 40 years in Vinton, TX
- Rail Steel is sourced domestically
- 100% Recycled
Fence Posts Size and Weight Chart
W. Silver Fence Posts shipments are calculated based on weight per bundle and truckloads are maximized with the most product allowable per shipment. Our customer service team will coordinate with you on order quantity per shipment.
Download a PDF chart Fence Post Weight Per Truckload