W. Silver U-CHANNEL POSTS are made from 100% US Recycled Rail Steel, which provides unmatched durability, strength, and there is no substitute for quality.
Download the U-Channel Post brochure: WSilver U-Channel Post Brochure
- Available in 1.75 and 2.00 lbs./ft.
- Standard lengths in increments from 8′-10′
- Other lengths available by special order
MEETS THE HIGHEST INDUSTRY STANDARDS
W.Silver manufactures under the guidelines of ASTM standard A702
U-CHANNEL POST Material Profile
W. Silver U-Channel Posts are made from 100% rail and manufactured in Vinton, TX USA. With over 40 years of experience W. Silver is a leader in re-rolling of Rail Steel. Rail Steel provides unmatched durability, strength, and will perform for years to come.
HIGH CARBON RAIL STEEL – NO SUBSTITUTE FOR STRENGTH
- Average Tensile Strength – 128,000 lbs.
- Average Yield 78,000 lbs.
MADE IN THE USA WITH 100% RECYCLED RAIL STEEL
- Proudly Manufactured for over 40 years in Vinton, TX
- Rail Steel is sourced domestically
- 100% Recycled
U-Channel Posts Size and Weight Chart
W. Silver U-Channel Posts shipments are calculated based on weight per bundle and truckloads are maximized with the most product allowable per shipment. Our customer service team will coordinate with you on order quantity per shipment.
Download a PDF chart U-Channel Weight Per Truckload